BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 08, 2007


Well, torryhinsonfamily.com expired.... so I'll just use blogger.com from now on to keep you updated on our family. The account for that website was linked to Torry's yahoo account that he rarely checks, so I didn't even realize it was about to expire. Blogger.com is just as easy to use and this is a site that I have had for a while anyway.

So... the kids are home from school today for Columbus Day! We went to the mall in Austin and Torry got some new clothes for the office. Dillard's is having a really good sale, so you might want to check it out.

Ty and Kody had 2 friends spend the night on Saturday, so here's a cute picture of the party on the sofa bed. My parents and Nathan were in town that same night, so it was a crowded house! I had to cram all four kids into the living room!