BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

This is something I should have learned when I was 17 and not a 33 year old mother! The cheap "temporary" spray on hair dye from Walmart is not TEMPORARY!
Last night was the "Trunk or Treat" at the church, and I thought it would be funny to spray paint my hair pink. As soon as I got there, some of my friends told me that it might take me several weeks to get it out of my hair. I hadn't even thought of that.
What is worse, is that my bathroom is a disaster! Apparently a fine mist landed all over the place in there. And now, anytime water touches it.... everything turns pink. It's like water colors all over the place! It took me about an hour to clean the mess when I got home. I'm not sure the pictures will do it justice!




And.... for church today, I still had pink streaks throughout my hair!! So embarrassing!