BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Story Of "Time Out for Women"

It all began here.......
Jackie, Cyndi, Roxanne, Me, Carman, and Windy all got together
for a fun girls weekend. We attended a women's conference
held in The Woodlands. We started out the night with a delicious meal!


I have been to several of these "Time Out" events in the past
and I really enjoy hearing the messages from each of the speakers.

Roxanne convinced Cyndi to join in with the crowd with enthusiastic clapping.
We had to go back for dessert!!
Back at the pajama party..... we discover Roxanne's weakness....
Her love of make-up!
Wowzers!!

Can we just go to sleep???

All beautiful for bedtime~ :)
What is this??? The infomercial that captivated our attention....
the one that erased the idea of actually wanting to fall asleep.....
Who wants to look like this???
When all you have to do is this........
You know you want it......
After a good night's sleep....... It was time for the Saturday Session.....


During one of the breaks...... we took pictures with some of the musicians and speakers. Hahaha! This is Kenneth Cope... I had a crush on him from the EFY days......
(That was almost 20 years ago!)
Sheri Dew...
Cheese!
Mary Ellen Edmonds...
Chris Stewart...
Lunch Break!
I was so excited to see Jill Allred! This is Adrian and Beth's aunt and it was so fun to talk to her and catch up for a little bit. I had been looking for her throughout the day and Carman spotted her for me! We had a great time! She is sooo nice!
Of course, we talked about Beth and wished she was here too.... she had me all teary eyed before too long!
After the conference..... the girls wanted to go shopping. I'm not a big shopper,
so I took that time to call my Mom and catch up with her.....

Carman's personal heaven.....
Yikes.
And then we went home to our hubby's.....
I feel the love...... do you??
Mom arrived home from Austin to come hang out for a little bit!
Minor crisis with a splinter...



Let the good times roll.......
Overall, it was a really fun weekend... with a few cheesy parts!