BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy 35th Birthday Torry!!

One of Torry's Brazilian patients brought him a blast from the past! This was a drink that Torry used to have on his mission in Brazil! He LOVES it and won't even bring it home to share. He's keeping it at the office for his personal stash! :) I did steal a taste and have to admit it's really good!!
In other news......... I've been really sad lately because I'm missing my BFF!! I was thinking back to last year at this time........ on March 10th....... we had a farewell dinner for Adrian because he was leaving for St. Kitts! For several weeks........ it was party time for me and Beth as we worked together to get her house all packed up for them to join Adrian....... ;)
I can't believe it's almost been a whole year. We had so much fun with that family!! So........ here's to the Allred's!