BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hurricane Ike!
Well, I made it home from my very fun vacation!
Thanks to Hurricane Ike, I flew into the Dallas Airport instead of Houston. My parents were also flying out that same day for their vacation to Italy! So... they left my car parked at the airport for me. To my surprise... Torry was there to greet me! I was so relieved that I didn't have to drive home all by myself in the middle of the night. We arrived back to Marble Falls at about 3:15am. I have lots and lots of pictures to update from my trip... but we had computer problems and I'm waiting for Beth to Fedex me the CD.... so, hopefully I'll get to update on that next week sometime.
Our good bye's! Why does she always look so happy to see me go?? HaHa! This was the same pose that we took when she moved away from Marble Falls......
My sweet Hubby surprised me in Dallas!