BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 06, 2008

A Day of Shopping!!!  (Beth's favorite sport!)

We had so much fun with Maria at the house the other day.  It was so fun seeing her while we were out.  I got to meet her husband.  I just really like her.  She's got a great fun personality. Who knew I would meet a new friend from India in St. Kitts??
I also got to meet another one of Beth's friends Pooja.  She hooked us up with some great deals! 
We had "lunch" at Scoops...... It was just like the good ole days at Marble Slab!!
Beth hasn't lost her touch in St. Kitts.....  she still knows how to work the system!
She told Telroy I was famous and was on the cover of Vogue, so naturally he wanted a picture with me.....  How could I deny a fan?  Haha!
Another day..... another success!!  
The goods...
THANKS to Adrian for being such a good sport this week.  We couldn't have had more fun if it weren't for him.  Don't miss me when I'm gone!  ;)