BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

School starts tomorrow! I'm going to miss these characters! We've had a really nice summer together and I'll miss having them around during the day. But of course, I'm excited to start a different routine! Today we went out and got all of their school supplies. They were trying to convince me that it would be more fun to just stay home with me and I could be their teacher. Ya right!!!
Cleaning out my phone, found lots of pictures....
Ty having "a moment" in Target...
Kody telling us about the first fish he caught! (It kept getting bigger and bigger!)
The Joker...
Too cool...
Friday night at Walmart.... Marble Falls is a happenin' town!
Self Explanitory...

Ty can turn eating a Subway sandwich into an all day affair. This kid hates to eat a normal meal!