BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 02, 2009

St. Kitts - A Week In Review!

It was a big surprise! Adrian and Torry did some scheming and got me a ticket to St. Kitts for my birthday to visit Bethany! I knew for about 3 or 4 weeks that I was going and had to keep it a secret! There were many close calls......... but we were able to pull it off!
She was completely shocked!
Me arriving at the St. Kitts airport...
She was on the phone...

Wish I could show the video footage, but she might kill me! :)
Brennan's soccer practice
Payton
Damon
Payton with the camera!



We went out for a Birthday Dinner for Cliff and Chad. The first restaurant, Diamond Cut was really slow for the party of 13, so we ended up leaving after a while and going to Calypso at the Marriott.

Jeremy and Jaimie
(Due any second!!! Good Luck Jaimie!!! Can't wait for the good news!)
Lisa, Cliff, and the girls
Chad
Kristin and Charlie
Adrian, Beth and the kids!

The Girls...

Zip Line! Sooo much fun!








The Clubhouse Grille

"Fire Man" at the Shiggity Shack









Went to the movie to see "Knowing"......... We were so scared, we had to leave!!!
Riding the Ferry over to the Island of Nevis







Beth Approved: Jewelry Shopping
Local Bakery
Wow.
The two islands.....
The Birthplace of Alexander Hamilton.......... My Dad will be so proud of me!
History. :)

Plantation....

Yummy Stuff!!!

Ahh... the hammocks! After an awesome lunch, we took a nap on the hammocks!
The weather was so perfect!!


Ballet


President Benjamin and Shaveti's newest arrival!! What a little cutie!!!
The Benjamin's!
Beth's Primary Class
Sharing Time
Once I was a Snowman!
This was towards the end of Sharing Time, and the children were cracking me up!!! I had to video them! They were definitely getting restless and ready to go home. :)




After Church Fun!








Elder and Sister Blackham, their family that were in town visiting,
and Jaimie and Jeremy came over for dinner.




Damon's Turn...

Hiking Mt. Liamuiga






















This was a date palm that Beth found and decided might
look pretty cool in some kind of vase....

Adrian took us up to the 7th floor. It was such a gorgeous view!


The 1st attempt at leaving the island....... (We had a miscommunication in departure time.....)
Once we realized the mistake...... we made a mad dash to the airport!! :)



No such luck...... Even though I was at the airport 30 minutes before the flight, I was denied boarding. This is the 1st time I have ever missed a flight in my life!! I knew Torry was going to be steaming!!! I waited while Beth finished picking up the kids from school.
Beth was "sad" that I "had" to stay one more day!

We went by Jaimie and Jeremy's house before heading home.
My 2nd attempt at leaving the island! We were almost late again
because we couldn't find Damon's shoe!


Success!