BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

We had a pretty busy weekend in Houston.... On the way down, I met up with one of my really close friends that I grew up with. Andrea was in town visiting her sister and she met up with me in Austin. It was great seeing her! I think it had been about 3 years!
Hanging out at Mom and Dad's house with the family....


Kellie (BFF from HS) and I at Casa Ole after the marathon....
Carman and I.....
All the kiddos!!!
Garrett was so cute on the piano!
Beauty and the Beast!
Wii Fit

We had to break in my Dad's new shoes......
What a sweet heart!









Gabe's 1st Birthday!
Meeting little Truett for the first time!
Cathy and me...... and the little peanut!

Got home in time to teach my new little class..... the Sunbeams! Aren't they precious??
It's great to be home and I'm looking forward to the new year!!! Now if I could just get caught up on all the projects that I've ignored for the past 2 weeks!!!