BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 04, 2008

January has come and gone and I didn't update at all!
I feel like this has just been a recovery month. Christmas is always so busy, and I enjoy just relaxing in January. And now we are on to February.... (which just happens to be my favorite month because of Valentine's Day and my birthday!) I'm going to be 34 this month!! That just sounds crazy! But I'm excited to bring on another year!


























I spent the morning moving Ty's stuff into our guest bedroom that will now be HIS bedroom. He is about to be 10 years old in a few short weeks, so I feel like it is time for him to have his own space.

A few weeks ago, we went down to Houston to celebrate my Meemaw's 80th birthday! It was so fun to see her with all of her 10 children! When everyone was singing to her, it was so cute! What a great life she has and to be able to spend it with all of her family was wonderful!